Mum Told To Cut Off Her Giant Chest Tattoo Because She Copied It And Girl Chest Tattoo Photo

girl chest tattoo photo

Girl Chest Tattoo Photo

'Dragon Girl' Amber Luke shares more rare throwback photos taken before her shocking transformation which included tattooing her EYEBALLS and splitting her tongue in half By J. Peterson For Daily Mail Australia Published: 07:54 BST, 15 September 2022 | Updated: 08:19 BST, 15 September 2022 Body modification model Amber Luke, better known as 'Dragon Girl', has shared more throwback photos from before her shocking transformation. In the images, Amber has a fresh, youthful face and far less piercings and tattoos than she has now. These days, the 29-year-old is covered in tattoos from head to toe, and even has her tongue split in half to resemble a lizard.  Before and after: Body modification model Amber Luke, better known as 'Dragon Girl', has shared more throwback photos from before her shocking transformation She now has more than 600 tattoos and has undergone a breast augmentation, cheek and lip fillers, pointed implants placed in her ears and a Brazilian butt lift. An operation to dye her eyeballs blue left her blind for three weeks, after the tattooist pushed the needle too deep into her eyeball. 'They literally inject your eye with a syringe,' she explained to Studio 10. 'It's done four times in each eye. Someone holds your eye open and someone injects,' she continued. 'It wasn't done correctly. He actually went too deep into my eyeball. It was very, very, very painful.' In the old images, Amber has a fresh, youthful face and far female chest tattoos pictures
delicate tattoos for women chest

Delicate Tattoos For Women Chest

less piercings and tattoos than she has now A young Amber frolics on the beach shortly after getting her first few tattoos Amber worked as a topless waitress before finding fame, but now makes a lucrative living on OnlyFans. Despite her stunning natural beauty in her pre-surgery photos, Amber described herself as a 'plain Jane' before her transformation. In the throwback photos shared to Instagram on Thursday, Amber hinted that she may miss her old appearance.  She now has more than 600 tattoos and has undergone a breast augmentation, cheek and lip fillers, pointed implants placed in her ears and a Brazilian butt lift 'When I look back at photos I remember it all - but I always forget how amazing some of the memories are until then,' she wrote. Many of Amber's fans fully support her makeover, with one commenting: 'I love seeing how far you’ve come!' Another wrote: 'I admire you for having the courage to be who you wanna be and just doing your own thing and you don’t give a flying f**k what others think about that.' Amber spoke to Studio 10 about her extreme modifications and tattoos earlier this year. An operation to dye her eyeballs blue left her blind for three weeks, after the tattooist pushed the needle too deep into her eyeball The influencer says the hefty price is 'all worth it' because she's 'seen how resilient she is' by putting her body through extreme full chest tattoos for women https://www.pinterest.com/pin/best-tattoo--882564858196537087/.

chest tattoo for girls drawing

Chest Tattoo For Girls Drawing

stress. She also revealed that she has gone into shock and had fits from procedures, despite not being epileptic. 'I was 16 when I got my first tattoo, it was a negative energy release, it was a milestone for me,' she said. 'It felt like I'd gone through something so euphoric, it felt peaceful and homely. I still feel it, its pride and joy, its amazing.' Amber worked as a topless waitress before finding fame, but now makes a lucrative living on OnlyFans A foul-mouthed woman demanded a mum 'cut off' her tattoo with a scalpel because she'd copied her 'original' design - only for it to emerge she too had nicked it from someone else anyway. Charley Buckham says she got her elaborate chest inking done in 2019 after seeing a tattoo artist post the intricate pattern online. Out of the blue Charley was stunned to receive a furious stream of Facebook messages from a woman named Evie berating her for 'copying' her design. The baffled 23-year-old, who'd recently shared a picture of herself with her tattoo on display, quickly realised she was Facebook friends with Evie due to them being from a similar area. Charley was then subjected to an onslaught of insults from the enraged woman who branded her an 'unoriginal copycat' and 'fat heifer' who had 'ruined' her tattoo. The beautician admits to getting the inking after seeing the design shared by Evie's tattoo artist on Facebook and 'doesn't delicate tattoos for women chest
female chest tattoos pictures

Female Chest Tattoos Pictures

care' they have identical designs. In the thread of irate messages, Evie claimed the design was an original sketched just for her. However, Charley has since found the original tattoo artist's post sharing the design from 2015 - a year before Evie got the inking with a different artist. Evie defended her actions and said that, while she had copied the tattoo herself, Charley was in the wrong because she had copied it from someone's chest rather than just from a design. The furious woman eventually admitted she 'regretted going off on one' and said she should have taken the copying as a 'compliment' but remained scathing towards Charley, saying this was 'the most attention she will ever get in her life'. Charley, from Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, said: "At first I didn't realise who it was because when I saw the tattoo I didn't really look at the name. So I was like 'who is this and what tattoo is she talking about?' and then she sent [me] the photo. I was just shocked because obviously I've had her on Facebook for so long, I didn't understand why she was messaging [me] now. "To be insulted for my weight and looks over a tattoo she found on Google and I could quite easily have found myself is absolutely vile. To then be told to get a scalpel and cut it off my chest is just psychotic, I wouldn’t ever show myself chest tattoos for women small
chest tattoos for women small

Chest Tattoos For Women Small

up and be so nasty and pathetic over a tattoo. "She sent [me] a pig emoji and I laughed at it and then the next thing I was blocked. I was just glad for it to be over by that point. I’ve got very tough skin and I take it with a pinch of salt. It’s honestly not something I haven’t heard before. "However if she had said it to anyone else who wasn’t as mentally stable as me the outcome could have been a lot different after those messages. I just thought she was a bit loopy - I laughed it off because I thought she was stupid. "I think the fact that I kept telling her I didn't actually care was getting her wound up more. I love it [my tattoo] regardless of anyone else that's got it and it wouldn't bother me if anyone else got it after me, even if it was just me that had it." Evie's tattoo The mum-of-two customised the chest tattoo, which took four-and-a-half hours and cost £180, with Roman numerals of her children's birthdays on either side above the design. Since the row over the tattoo, she claims she has also noticed small variations in the design, which she says makes her inking different. These include leaves in the place of lines and darker shading all over the design. Despite this, Evie remained furious and branded Charley a
full chest tattoos for women

Full Chest Tattoos For Women

'copycat', insisting that she had stolen her 'original design'. Some of Evie's abusive messages read: "It's a ****** original design. [...]. I've got an issue with someone copycatting MY design. Couldn't think of [your] own design so you steal mine. [...]. How ****** unoriginal to steal people's tattoos. Mate [you're] wearing my tattoo obviously [I'm going to] be arsed." But despite the woman's protests about the design being 'original', a tattoo artist from Cambridgeshire claims that she is behind the artwork and sketched it for a different client and not Evie. She claims to have designed the piece in 2015 - a year before Evie got her tattoo done by a different, male artist. It was the male tattoo artist's post of Evie's tattoo that Charley saw before deciding to get the design herself. Charley said: "The tattoo artist himself posted it on his Facebook page and that's where I'd seen it, I just saw it and liked the design. I think she thought she was the only person that had that tattooed on her and then she's seen somebody else with it and she was more shocked than anything. "I've had loads of people messaging me with the original person that drew that design on Instagram from 2015. I think it took me about five minutes to find so I could've easily found it on Google and said 'this is what I want and this is where I want it' without
female chest tattoo designs

Female Chest Tattoo Designs

actually having to see hers. "I think she was just lying when she said it was an original design for her. The more I've looked at it, there's things that have been changed on it so it's not necessarily identical.= "There are places where she's got stripey lines and I've got leaves and the shading is completely different. So as much as they look the same to look at, they're not actually the same." After spotting Charley's tattoo in a photo she posted on her social media, Evie messaged her about it, sparking the row. Evie wrote: "Did you intentionally copy my chest tattoo [from] a few [years] ago?" To which Charley responded: "I don't even know who you are what the **** hahahaha." In the heated exchange that followed Evie sent an onslaught of vile abuse branding Charley a 'pig', insulting her weight and saying she had 'ruined' the tattoo. Some of Evie's messages read: "You've made it look ******* rank. Fat ******* heifer bet you're used to stealing sh*t as well [aren't you]. Stole the last pork pie. Take a scalpel to your chest and remove MY tattoo." Evie then posted about the spat on Facebook, saying: "It is normal to be slightly disgusted to find someone who's copycatted an original tattoo? Same placement and everything [...]." She went on to comment: "I'm livid! She saw my photo of it on my artist's [Facebook five years] ago, 'loved it', then
women with tattoos on chest

Women With Tattoos On Chest

got it tattooed on herself [two] years later!!!!! Only just noticed it and she's completely ruined my tattoo! Big dosser can't come up with her own stuff!" This post prompted Charley to post about the exchange herself, revealing Evie's abusive messages, which racked up more than 2,000 comments. While Charley says she never intended for her post to trigger abuse towards Evie, many horrified commenters branded her 'pathetic' and 'insecure' for her extreme reaction. Charley now hopes to encourage other tattoo enthusiasts to go for the designs they want and not be put off getting something because someone else already has it. Charley said: "I know about seven or eight people personally who have the exact same arm piece as me and I genuinely could not give a flying sh*t. If you like the tattoo just get it. Don't be scared that someone else has got it - if you want it, get it. I’ll continue to show off my tattoo because I love it and have the best tattoo artist there is." Evie said: "She admits she copied. The tattoo I got was the idea from a drawing/stencil and not as if I got the idea from seeing the tattoo on someone else’s chest like Charley did. And she literally says in her status she saw my chest, liked it and proceeded to get it - so yeah, she copied, which is my whole point. "And is now going viral because
breast tattoos female

Breast Tattoos Female

she’s milking it and riding the attention wave on it. This is the most attention that girl is ever gonna see in her life, let her enjoy it. She thinks by doing this she’s sent loads of haters into my inbox, which yeah she has, the amount of times I’ve been told to kill myself is unreal. But she’s also sent hundreds of lads simping in my inbox, thousands of views and followers. Back handed slap I suppose all this attention. "I made a big deal that she had copied like if she was gonna copy me put it in a different place or at least change it up slightly so it’s not just a copy and paste. I only asked her a question at the start which then snowballed when she started acting snobby. "I do regret going a bit off on one rinsing her cause at the end of the day if she wants to copy me then it’s a compliment. But she seems to be lapping up the attention so she can’t be that arsed about what I said.= "I still feel that [it has ruined my tattoo] because it’s not as if it’s in an inconspicuous place where I can just hide it and it’s permanent. It’s not just like an outfit that you can change. I don’t know why she’s thought she just wants to have the exact same as someone anyway." .

Comments